Monday, February 25, 2019

EVENT: The Tartan Turban Reading Series #15

I know it's been a while since I've had an event to add, or even posted to this blog, but I'm very excited to announce that I'm guest-curating the next edition of the Tartan Turban Reading Series, taking place on Thursday, March 14 here in Toronto.

This unique series, hosted at the offices of Barrett and Welsh, brings together an ensemble of readers from the GTA's deep, eclectic pool of authors. I read at the series back in 2017, and am very pleased that the organizers have asked me to come back, this time as a curator.

Our great lineup of authors include:
  • Randy Boyagoda
  • Pratap Reddy 
  • Bänoo Zan.
Details, including a link to the Eventbrite page, are below. Come out if you can!

What: The Tartan Turban Reading Series.
Who: Mark Sampson, Randy Boyagoda, Pratap Reddy and Bänoo Zan.
Where: The offices of Barrett and Welsh, 577 Kingston Road, Suite 301, Toronto.
When: Thursday, March 14
What time: 7 pm.
Web: See the Eventbrite page to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment