Friday, April 10, 2015

Save the Date: Toronto Launch of The Secrets Men Keep

Okay everyone, I'm very excited to announce that I've got a launch date confirmed in Toronto for this spring's release of The Secrets Men Keep. I'll be launching the book alongside my friend Elizabeth Ross, who is publishing her debut poetry collection, Kingdom (Palimpsest Press). I've known Liz for a few years now and am honoured and pumped to be sharing a stage with her as she launches her very fine poetry into the world.

The exact details for the event are still being hammered out, but here's what we've got so far:

When: May 28, 2015
What time: 7:00 pm
Where: Another Story Bookshop - 315 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto

So please mark your calendars!

I'll also be posting some other news shortly, including details on my very first appearance at a literary festival, happening this fall. So stay tuned!

M.



No comments:

Post a Comment