Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sad Peninsula update: Excerpt and interview forthcoming in The Hart House Review

I'm pleased and excited to announce that a short excerpt from Sad Peninsula, as well as an interview with me, will be appearing in the upcoming issue of The Hart House Review. I was quite flattered that the journal's editors approached me to submit something for their "featured author" section, and they've decided to go with the first few pages from Chapter 11.

For those of you who don't know, The Hart House Review is a literary journal published annually out of the University of Toronto by students who belong to the university's Hart House. It has published a ton of great work over the years by emerging Canadian writers, including my lovely wife.

Anyway, the issue is due out in the spring. I'll keep y'all posted when it comes out.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment