Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hitched!

And no, I'm not talking about that recently deceased polemicist named Christopher. RR and I tied the knot about a week and a half ago at the lovely and awesome Liuna Station in Hamilton. Easily the happiest day of our lives, and we threw a fantastic party to celebrate it. Here's a pic - those smiles say it all.

We also just got back from a wonderful week-long honeymoon in Costa Rica. With the exception of a rather nasty 12 hours of food poisoning on my part, our time there was fabulous. The people were warm and generous, and there were lizards and butterflies galore. (And one cat!)

In other news: I don't tend talk much about my other life here on the FRR, but I did want to mention that I got laid off from my job in July - exactly one month to the day before the wedding. I'm on the prowl for new employment now, so if anyone spots openings in Toronto's downtown core for senior-level jobs in web content management, editorial management, online writing, editing, SEO, etc. please let me know. Here's a link to my LinkedIn profile.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment