Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Publication: The Puritan Issue 24 - Winter 2014

So I'm super excited to announce that I have a new review essay published in the latest issue of The Puritan literary journal, released just this morning. My piece, called "The Thatness of This", covers three recent Canadian poetry collections: Ash Steps, by M. Travis Lane, Grunt of the Minotaur, by Robin Richardson, and The Crystal Palace, by Carey Toane. I loved each of these books in different ways, and was able to frame an argument around why using a quote from a foreword that Lane herself had written and published in a previous poetry collection. Anyway, give the essay a read and let let me know what you think.

This issue also includes some corking new work by Garry Thomas Morse, Jenny Sampirisi, Pasha Malla and others. I'm very proud to be included among such talented writers and looking forward to reading the issue in full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment