Monday, December 3, 2018

Acceptance: Buckrider Books, an imprint of Wolsak & Wynn

Well folks, I have some pretty major news to report. Following my signing with Stephanie Sinclair at the Transatlantic Literary Agency back in September, I am happy to announce that my fourth novel (and sixth book overall), All the Animals on Earth, has been accepted for publication by Buckrider Books, an imprint of the publisher Wolsak & Wynn, out of Hamilton, ON. The release date is slated for the fall of 2020. You can learn more details about the deal from this announcement on Transatlantic's website.

Having a novel with Buckrider Book means I'll get to work with the inimitable editor and poet extraordinaire Paul Vermeersch. I've known Paul for about a decade now and I've wanted to work with him for just as long. So many fiction writers and poets have told me about the wonderful experience of being edited by him, and so I'm looking forward to his guidance and wisdom as we prepare this manuscript for publication.

Anyway, stay tuned to this website (I know, I know, it's been looking a bit moribund in recent years) as I deliver more news about All the Animals on Earth, including its finalized release date, cover design, launch events and readings, and more. A huge thanks to Stephanie and the whole team at Transatlantic for pulling this deal together.

No comments:

Post a Comment