Saturday, June 1, 2013

Acceptance: The Antigonish Review

I'm happy to report that The Antigonish Review in Nova Scotia has accepted my short story "The Fantasy" for an upcoming issue. This was some pretty excellent news to come home to last night, as I'd known for a few months that the piece had been forwarded on for final consideration and am so pleased that it made the cut. "The Fantasy" is one of the pieces in the short story collection I recently finished writing and am now peddling around.

While I was waiting for the verdict on "The Fantasy", the book review editor at The Antigonish Review asked if I'd review something for them as well, which I did. My review of Aga Maksimowska's debut novel Giant was accepted and will also appear in an upcoming issue.

Anyway, very excited to have work included in this long-standing and venerable Canadian literary journal.

M.

1 comment: