Friday, January 12, 2024

ACCEPTANCE: Inclusion in forthcoming short story anthology

I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that a short story of mine will be part of the recently announced anthology, Devouring Tomorrow, edited by A.G. Pasquella and Jeff Dupuis, and forthcoming from Dundurn Press in Fall 2025. My piece, called "Unlimited Dream," fits with the book's theme of imagining food of the future in the face of climate change, food insecurity, and other looming menaces. The anthology will also include works by Gary Barwin, Anuja Varghese, Lisa de Nikolits, and many more.

This is especially exciting for me since, according to my literary CV, I haven't published a new short story in just about a decade. (I've been a little busy writing novels and poetry instead.) Anyway, I'm very pleased to have this bit of news to share. Here's the formal announcement that appeared in Publishers Marketplace earlier this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment