Thursday, August 26, 2021

Upcoming Event: The Lit Live Reading Series

Lo and behold - I have an event lined up! That's right. On Sunday, September 5 at 7:30 pm EST, I'll be a part of the next Lit Live Reading Series extravaganza. Normally this would be held in Hamilton, Ontario, but due to the pandemic, it will instead be hosted online. Which means no matter where you live in the world, you can come! All you need to do is registrar for this free event on Eventbrite here. I'll be reading from my novel All the Animals on Earth, published last fall by Wolsak & Wynn/Buckrider Books, and I'll be sharing the virtual stage with authors Phil Hall, Hollay Ghadery, Grace Lau, Annick MacAskill, and Senaa Ahmad. Please come if you can! Here's a nifty poster for the event with all the details:



  

No comments:

Post a Comment