Saturday, June 19, 2021

Forthcoming: My poem "Legacy Act" in The Quarantine Review

Getting sick of lockdowns and social distancing and all the rest? Me too! Thank goodness there's a new literary journal out there acknowledging how much we need to be re-sensitized to the beauty of life in the wake of COVID-19. The Quarantine Review has been making waves ever since it started publishing last year, and I'm so proud to announce that I'll be a part of their upcoming Summer Special lineup. 

Look for my poem, "Legacy Act," taken from my new poetry manuscript in progress, to be published on the journal's website soon. This is my first publication in what feels like a long while, and I'm very grateful to be included in this series, along with fellow writers Sofi Papamarko, Maureen Hynes, and others. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment