Wednesday, March 25, 2020

First interview for the new novel: Halifax magazine

So, yes, it has been a while since I've posted anything here on the blog, and yes, we're all hunkered down and trying to ride out this pandemic, but I do - finally - have something new to report. The first media regarding my forthcoming novel, All the Animals on Earth (out May 12 with Wolsak & Wynn) has just been published.

The article, A world turned upside down, comes from my long-time friend, Trevor J. Adams, at Halifax magazine. The piece does a great job of describing the premise and themes of the novel, and also ties it very nicely into what we're all going through right now with COVID-19. I'm very grateful to have some ink out there on the book as we approach the publication date.

There will be more pieces coming soon, I promise. In the meantime, you can pre-order All the Animals on Earth from all your usual bookselling vendors.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment