Monday, March 7, 2016

Weathervane launch dates announced

So I'm very excited to let you all know of the confirmed dates I have for launches and readings coming up for my debut poetry collection, Weathervane, to be published by Palimpsest Press on March 15. These events will be happening in Windsor, Toronto and London and will see me share the stage with other illustrious Palimpsest authors. Here are the particulars:

Windsor, ON launch
Where: Biblioasis, 1520 Wyandotte St. E., Windsor, Ontario.
When: Wednesday, March 23, 2016, at 7 pm
With whom: Dorothy Mahoney (Off-Leash)

Toronto, ON launch
Where: Another Story Bookshop, 315 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, Ontario.
When: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 7 pm
With whom: Shawna Lemay (Rumi and the Red Handbag) and John Nyman (Players)

London, ON launch
Where: Brown & Dickson Books, 211 King St., London, Ontario.
When: Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 7 pm
With whom: Dorothy Mahoney (Off-Leash)

For those of you in those cities, I hope you can make it out!

And for those of you not in those cities, just a reminder that the book goes on sale March 15 and you'll be able to order a copy from your favourite retailer, including Chapters-Indigo, Amazon, McNally Robinson and others!

I'll post about other readings planned later in the year as soon as I've confirmed the details.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment