Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Publication Day: The Secrets Men Keep!

Well, it's finally here. Today is the official publication date for my new short story collection, The Secrets Men Keep, released by Now or Never Publishing of Vancouver. I'm incredibly stoked to have this little red menace out in the world, riffing on thwarted manhood, eerie rock gardens, disgraced athletes, taxidermied hawks, and preprandial olives. It was a lot of fun to write, and I hope it's a lot of fun to read.

So if you're interested in getting a copy, visit its page on Amazon or on Chapters-Indigo, or patron your local independent bookseller and ask for it by name. You can visit the book's page on Goodreads, or check out its library holdings on Worldcat. And if you do read it, come on back here to the blog and share your thoughts with me.

Also: if you're in the Toronto area, just a reminder that the launch is on May 28. See my previous post about it here.

M.


 

2 comments: