Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Upcoming event: Racket at the Rocket

Just a heads up that I'll be doing a reading, alongside my lovely wife, in May at a new reading series in the east end of Toronto called Racket at the Rocket, put on by Open Minds Toronto. We attended one of their events a couple of weeks ago and had a splendid time, so we're looking forward to participating ourselves later this year. Here are the details:

When: Friday, May 17, 2013. 7:30 p.m.
Where: Red Rocket Coffee - 1364 Danforth Ave (near Greenwood Subway Station), Toronto.
Cost: PWYC
Featuring: Me and RR, followed by a brief open mic.

I haven't made up my mind yet, but I'll probably read something from the new short story manuscript I've been squirreling away on for the last 16 months. Stay tuned for more details.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment