Thursday, December 16, 2010

Event: Reading in Moncton NB

Just got word tonight that I'm confirmed to do a reading in Moncton, New Brunswick on Monday, December 27. Here are the details as I know them:

Where: Botsford Station - 232 Botsford St., Moncton NB
When: Monday, 27 December 2010 at 8 p.m.

The venue is apparently a former warehouse that has been renovated into a kind of nouveau cultural centre. They've recently held a winter bazaar there and are trying to organize various other artistic events for the city of Moncton, of which this reading is a part.

Not clear as to what other writers I'll be sharing a stage with, but I'm assuming one of them will be my close friend the poet and playwright Art Moore. Always a good time when us two clowns take to a stage. I'll probably read an excerpt from the new novel, so if you're in the Moncton area and can come out, you definitely should.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment