Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vacation mania

If you're all wondering why things are so quiet here on FRR, it's because I am currently on vacation back home on the East Coast. RR and I drove down from Toronto last weekend, spent a chilly but fun few days on PEI, and are now in Halifax. In fact, as I type this we are relaxing at the Garden Inn, just a couple blocks from my beloved Spring Garden Road, recovering from an invigorating hike around McNab's Island. We're here in Halifax until tomorrow morning, and then we jaunt off to Moncton to spend some time with poet Art Moore. Then back to PEI for a few more days before driving back to Toronto.

But you'll be happy to know that I've continued reading like mad (after all, what else are breaks for?) and am a couple books behind on my reviewing. Stay tuned - I may try to find some time to write while we're still on break; otherwise, expect a flurry of reviews when I get back.

Ta,
MS

No comments:

Post a Comment